Square Revolutionizes Digital Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miharu

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2007
Totally misleading.
It's not because it's work on iA***e, it's by definition a "Revolution". C'mon.

Second point, did you'll really change your POS by this. Cheap reader. If you can read card with this, you could also clone them. I'll never trust someone with a iP**** trying to wipe my credit card....

Third point, there are some rules... you NEED to print a recept. It's not because you doing virtual transaction via Internet, that Internet rules the way.

Fourth point, "2.75% per swipe for all credit cards."... it's not cheap. System like eBay have similar % but reduce price on some payment method. Square aren't.

Miharu

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2007
(Sorry for a second post but edit aren't enabled on the forum)
Ok.. eBay could go up to 5% for a seller. But normal POS merchant don't pay 3%.

I could add many others points... but you're able to figure out by yourself why i***** aren't secure as POS.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
can't wait to buy PSN users info and buy some iCrap with their info on and load their info on one of these, use it for a day and throw it in a fire/bus/train/garbage truck at the end of every day.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
[citation][nom]Miharu[/nom](Sorry for a second post but edit aren't enabled on the forum)Ok.. eBay could go up to 5% for a seller. But normal POS merchant don't pay 3%.I could add many others points... but you're able to figure out by yourself why i***** aren't secure as POS.[/citation]

5% my a$s. For buy it now, the fee is f-in 9%. NINE. What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.