Solved! SSD SMART shows something disturbing and weird

Feb 20, 2021
I used to own this amazing netbook and i decided to fix it's flaw by replacing my dying hard drive with used SSD however it says health 0% smart status 190 critical failure airflow temperature. Replace immediately.

However peak temperature during load is 35... normal 25 Celsius and i opened SSD chassis and connected it like that exposed and still shows same thing in Sentinel.

Also it works very slow 100 read speed instead of 400 advertised. SATA SSD from Crucial.

Nothing of the sort i found on internet.

So i would appreciate opinions and insights from people who might know this stuff better. Also if it helps it arrived with pain slow OS installed 5 years ago spiking freezing 60 read speed crystaldiskmark with fresh windows it's not spiking or freezing but slow 100 mb read.

Solution
SSDs actually wear out eventually so a used device may have little or no life remaining depending on how it was used. Maybe that's why they were selling it! I'm sorry if you got stuck. The SMART status may be left over from the prior owner. You need to install SMART software and rerun the test. Look on the internet for how to do this.

If you are running Windows, moving a drive from one machine to a different one without reinstalling Windows is asking for trouble. What OS are you using? The previous owner was nuts if he left all his data on the SSD. It should have been wiped.
SSDs actually wear out eventually so a used device may have little or no life remaining depending on how it was used. Maybe that's why they were selling it! I'm sorry if you got stuck. The SMART status may be left over from the prior owner. You need to install SMART software and rerun the test. Look on the internet for how to do this.

If you are running Windows, moving a drive from one machine to a different one without reinstalling Windows is asking for trouble. What OS are you using? The previous owner was nuts if he left all his data on the SSD. It should have been wiped.

Solution