Staples Offering Free Shipping on Nexus 7 Pre-Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron88_7

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
Still slightly cheaper to get it straight through Google when you consider the free $25 Google gives you. I guess it comes down to who will ship it faster which I'd place my bets on Google.

Not that any of that matters for me as I'm broke :( Damn I want one of these!!

jojesa

Distinguished
If I knew I would have waited to get it from Staples. I have purchased from Staples and they are pretty fast when it comes to delivery, most of the times I get the goods the next day.

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
For the people complaining that a $200 tablet doesn't have 4G - tether your phone with FoxFi or get a MIFI, you have to pay for data anyway and it works just as good. Most people use FoxFi without their provider noticing.

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
[citation][nom]kawininjazx[/nom]For the people complaining that a $200 tablet doesn't have 4G - tether your phone with FoxFi or get a MIFI, you have to pay for data anyway and it works just as good. Most people use FoxFi without their provider noticing.[/citation]

Totally agree with you, tether Nexus 7 to your phone's data plan with apps such as FoxFi is the best way to go. Nexus 7 will be my new "phone". I will hold the giant 7" to my face to make skype calls in front of 3.5" iPhone users ;)

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
[citation][nom]kawininjazx[/nom]For the people complaining that a $200 tablet doesn't have 4G - tether your phone with FoxFi or get a MIFI, you have to pay for data anyway and it works just as good. Most people use FoxFi without their provider noticing.[/citation]

Don't even need an app with ICS and bluetooth

kenyee

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2006
[citation][nom]rahin88[/nom]25$ card is not just google specific. you get it from Asus. the card is in built into the device.[/citation]

If you go look at the product page on Staples' site, it clearly mentions the google play credit, unlike Gamestop's page...

Status
Not open for further replies.