Steel Series wireless h vs sennheiser pc 363d vs sennheiser g4me zero

Avenetador

Estimable
Feb 18, 2014
Alright I need new headphones for my gaming rig, i've been using my old turtle beach x31 from the xbox days, and they are on their way out, I want something that has multiple channels for game sound and a channel for voice, I like the steel series because of this feature, but I heard the mic quality isn't great, and I know both the sennheiser will deliver superior sound. Between the two senn I have used my friends pc 363d and the Dolby surround feature is amazing, but is the g4me zero any better? it doesnt show if it has surround sound or not? Please help me find the perfect headphones for me! by the way not a big fan of external mics i want one attached to the headset itself

Solution
i've used 2 5.1 headsets, well, probably not as expensive as yours, but now i am using only stereo (AT m50xBL) and i am loving it.
though it doesnt have a mic (i bought a condenser mic)

Cons29

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
i've used 2 5.1 headsets, well, probably not as expensive as yours, but now i am using only stereo (AT m50xBL) and i am loving it.
though it doesnt have a mic (i bought a condenser mic)

Solution

Soul slayero

Estimable
Mar 23, 2015
i got the 363D and i like them they have 7.1 with the usb sound card i keep the dolby mode off bc it dont sound like 7.1 with it on the mic is good and there comfortable very comfortable they dont have any soft were to edit the sound of the game but u wont need it and if u want it later u cna always get a sound cart for them and u cna edit the sound in there software