Question Stereo Bluetooth Audio from Speakers with the Galaxy S8+

Feb 16, 2019
I have a Galaxy S8+ and two Bose Soundlink Color 2 bluetooth speakers. I thought it would be great if I could have the left channel stream via bluetooth to one speaker and the right channel stream to the other for REAL stereo. Has anyone done this? If this adapter can get left and right signals to headphones, why can't we get signal to left and right speakers, which are transducers as well?

My speakers have individual left and right channel circuits, and they also have a stereo line input. This Rx and Tx kit has 2 analog 3.5mm outs (a built-in splitter), so I should theoretically be able to do this by wires from the receiver(s?) to the speakers. I'd rather go wireless. To do this wireless digitally would require app software to pair with 2 individual devices, each one dedicated to a single channel....tricky.
https://www.amazon.com/Avantree-Pre-paired-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Headphones/dp/B00OPVWHRY/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=bluetooth+transmitter+with+receiver&qid=1553012020&s=mp3&sr=1-4

https://www.amazon.com/STREAM-BLUETOOTH-STEREO-TRANSMITTER-SM10-01/dp/B0087NB53S?tag=toptenselect-20

https://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s8-dual-audio

I'm hoping someone has done this. If not, it'll be a worthwhile experiment.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2019
I don’t think you can do this. I own an Acoustic Audio AA5170 Home Theater 5.1 Bluetooth Speaker System (Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Acoustic-Audio-AA5170-Theater-Bluetooth/dp/B00IBINI7K) and I’ve attempted a similar test with an MP3 player. It did not work. All I could say is, just use both channels with Bluetooth / stereo. I wouldn’t want to try.
Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I was afraid of that. I'll call Bose to see if they have an app that can pull this off. If not, I can wire the left channel from the output of the wireless receiver to the left speaker and do the same for the right. I know that will work, but the speakers will be plugged into and tethered to the receiver in that kit. I think it would be awesome to do this w/o wires! Time will tell. If I do the experiment, or get a good word from Bose, I'll post an update. Until then, I'll hold out a few days for the possibility that somebody has already pulled this off.

Reactions: Dizahsin (Dion)

Dizahsin (Dion)

Banned
BANNED
Feb 26, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I was afraid of that. I'll call Bose to see if they have an app that can pull this off. If not, I can wire the left channel from the output of the wireless receiver to the left speaker and do the same for the right. I know that will work, but the speakers will be plugged into and tethered to the receiver in that kit. I think it would be awesome to do this w/o wires! Time will tell. If I do the experiment, or get a good word from Bose, I'll post an update. Until then, I'll hold out a few days for the possibility that somebody has already pulled this off.
Great! Good luck. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
samratkothari Audio 1
J Audio 6
E Audio 2
L Audio 2
B Audio 1
D Audio 3
A Audio 6
J Audio 1
J Audio 7
E Audio 4