Steve Jobs Doll Draws Legal Threats from Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gosh that picture of him is creepy. he is staring at me telling me to buy his over priced products.

SoiledBottom

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2006
I just happened to get my hands on one of these life like Steve Jobs action figures and let me tell you its the real deal.

1 - It took me to court and sued me
2 - It slept with my sisters Barbie doll, got it pregnant, then claimed the baby Barbie doll wasn't his
3 - When I pulled the string for it to talk, it said, It would empty my bank account of every last dollar to sue Android and all there devices
4 - When you buy a Steve Jobs action figure these an option for an army of lawyers (sold separately)

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
[citation][nom]sublime2k[/nom]Again with the visionary bullsh*t.[/citation]
Yeah, I hear you!

[citation][nom]azncracker[/nom]Apple does not own Steve Jobs. Steve Jobs is not a trademark of Apple.[/citation]
I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Since when is Steve Jobs or his likeness a registered trademark of Apple? Only his family has a right to sue.

Milleman

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2006
This really confirms that Apple is a religious sect. It's just like the Islamic issue, where no one is allowed to depict Mohammed. So here we have it: -No one is allowed to depict Steven Jobs!

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Just creepy...
Looks like a barbie doll for the gay community; and I am going to get burned for saying that of course :)

michalmierzwa

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2008
Steve Jobs doll is a brilliant idea! Children need role models to play with when growing up. Who wants to be like Barbie, Ken Supermen or any of the fantasy comic characters when they grow up? Unrealistically few.

I think, children from young age could develop various technological interests stemming from the character of the doll they play with. Imagine playing with Bill Gates Doll or Mark Zuckerberg doll. LOL.

G

Don't be afraid bibleblack. Steve Jobs is dead and can't hurt you anymore.

may1

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
On a different note, I find it disgusting that a company is making money from dolls of a dead person.

makaveli316

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
I want to see Apple's bankruptcy or something, cause i'm tired of seeing only news about them and most of them stupid at that. Every site i visit, there's always something about those douchebags. Apple this, Apple that, Apple and their freakin' ridiculous patents, ecc.
I started to hate apples, you know....the fruit.....
So if i had one wish, i would ask Apple to fail big time.

G

I guess the cats out of the bag.. Steve jobs was an invention of apple, not the other way around at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.