Store 4GB Like James Bond

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
Real spies would use a plain USB thumb drive that you have to open to access the second USB thumb drive stored inside of it.... Hidden in plain sight tends to work best. Like at a computer :)

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]insider3[/nom]Yeah because the cost of manufacture of a 4GB to a 16GB flash drive is THAT much higher. They could've made the damn thing 16GB and kept the same price tag. It's not like they are going to be high sellers either way.[/citation]They are CUFFLINKS. Have you ever seen cufflinks? They are small. It isn't a micro SD card. It's a flash drive with a USB interface.

G

My primary concern would be security. If you loose it because you hit something with your hand and you don't notice it, your top_secret.ppt file is in the wild...

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
[citation][nom]jgkjghkjghkjgh[/nom]My primary concern would be security. If you loose it because you hit something with your hand and you don't notice it, your top_secret.ppt file is in the wild...[/citation]

For $195, it comes with retina scan check before content is displayed.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
That's pretty cool.
[citation][nom]jgkjghkjghkjgh[/nom]My primary concern would be security. If you loose it because you hit something with your hand and you don't notice it, your top_secret.ppt file is in the wild...[/citation]
Encryption maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.