Stream Amazon Echo Music thru Receiver

Mar 15, 2018
I have a Denon AVR 1613 receiver and a Amazon Echo. I'm trying to stream music from the Echo to the receiver using wireless.
I'd appreciate suggestions/products
Thank you

Solution
assuming this device has bluetooth then simply open the alexa app on your phone that you used to set up the echo in the first place then go to bluetooth or pairing settings and enter pairing mode. do the same on the receiver and then connect the two. Otherwise, if your device works only with sharing audio over your home network then the Echo doesn't have this capability. Alternatively, the only other way to connect the echo to another device for enhanced audio is to use an auxilary cable and do it wired.

xSimply1337x

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014
assuming this device has bluetooth then simply open the alexa app on your phone that you used to set up the echo in the first place then go to bluetooth or pairing settings and enter pairing mode. do the same on the receiver and then connect the two. Otherwise, if your device works only with sharing audio over your home network then the Echo doesn't have this capability. Alternatively, the only other way to connect the echo to another device for enhanced audio is to use an auxilary cable and do it wired.

Solution