Question Streaming 2 TVs Simultaneously

Dec 3, 2020
I'm trying to cut the cord from DirecTv. I pretty much decided that I wanted to go with FUBO, because it has more sports channels. Upon further research, I see that you can stream on many devices at once, but only one TV at a time. :( Does anyone know a way around this, or is anyone using a streaming service that allows streaming to multiple TVs simultaneously ? Thanks.

mejustsayin

Commendable
Oct 11, 2020
from what I read, they allow only two streams at a time unless you purchase the family plan. You need to abide by their terms. I did not see anything restricting to one tv only.

Dec 3, 2020
The Elite package, which comes with " Family Share Plus" ( I think it's called ), gives you 5 or 6 devices in your Home network, and like 2 more outside your home. But only one TV at a time out of all of those devices. I think I searched it in the Help section about only one TV. My cousin said he and his father can watch 2 TVs at once from different households on Sling. But however I search online about 2 TVs at once, all I get is " multiple devices " or " multiple screens ". Nothing about multiple TVs from any of the services.