Streaming Sticks for Dated TV(s)

Nov 25, 2018
I have a Panasonic PLASMA TV - MODEL #T4-42PX50U, Purchased 8/9/2005, and a LG LCD Flat Panel U750, 3-D TV Model #LM4600-UC, Purchased 3/4/2013, could anyone recommend the best streaming stick(s) for my TV's. Both TV's still work perfectly, have never had any issues, and I have no plans to replace either of them.
I'm old school and don't do any real gaming, I just play stuff like solitare, and I'm not interested in Amazon ecosystem stuff! I have Netflix and Amazon Prime accounts, and currently only stream Netflix on my laptop. I don't use headphones or need a stick with voice-activated controls. Can anybody out there offer assistance to a non-technical person like me who doesn't need a bunch of bells and whistles, or the newest and the greatest just because it's out there! I do know that I will need new HDMI Cables for both TV's, and someone said that for the 2005 TV it's probably best to get a ROKU Stick but not the ROKU Express ...its all so very confusing, and I just don't know which model ROKU to get if I went that route due to the antiquated 2005 set. PLEASE H E L P! THANK YOU.

Solution
MERGED QUESTION
Question from miamorris1950 : "Streaming Stick for Older Model TV's"

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from miamorris1950 : "Streaming Stick for Older Model TV's"

Solution