Question stuck on aptio setup utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2021
my laptop froze when i was playing gta so i reset it now im stuck on aptio setup utility version 2.18.1263 2018 american megatrends i dont have csm idk how to install windows 10 or factory reset my pc im broke and please just tell me how to do it for free im panicing my laptop is my only source of income

Sep 7, 2021
When you say you reset, what exactly do you mean? There are many kinds of "resets". What version of Windows are you running? What is your laptop brand and model? What is csm you refer to?
i watched tutorials and it says something for csm which i don't have. i have an MSI GL62M 7RDX and i just turned it off and turned it back on. i run windows 10 and this happened on monday western eu mid day

So when you say reset all you did was turn power on and off. The fact that it went to the BIOS (Aptio) is a concern. Did you try to cycle power again after this? I can tell you how to try to reinstall Windows but first look in the setup you are now in and try to find something called storage or disks. Tell me what it show or better still, take a picture. You may have a disk problem. If you can't find this, take a picture of the page that is displayed and maybe I can help.

Sep 7, 2021
So when you say reset all you did was turn power on and off. The fact that it went to the BIOS (Aptio) is a concern. Did you try to cycle power again after this? I can tell you how to try to reinstall Windows but first look in the setup you are now in and try to find something called storage or disks. Tell me what it show or better still, take a picture. You may have a disk problem. If you can't find this, take a picture of the page that is displayed and maybe I can help.
I would take a picture but its not letting me. in SATA information its recognising my m.2 ssd.
i tried everything and only solution i can find is windows installation. if you could tell me how i would really appreciate it. i dont have anything important

Status
Not open for further replies.