Solved! Subwoofer has RCA input and 3.5mm Output

Jan 21, 2019
I have the Logitech Z333 2.1 speakers and a creative xi fi titanium hd sound card.

The speakers work by having the satellites connect to the subwoofer and then the subwoofer connect to the PC(3.5mm). Due to this I can't seem to connect it to my soundcard(Ive tried female 3.5mm to L/R RCA male but no audio).

What I was thinking was that since my subwoofer has L/R output(3.5mm) and L/R input(RCA) would it work if I connected from my PC, L/R RCA to the subwoofer and then from the same subwoofer back to my speakers.

Thank you very much and I apologise if the question is stupid or my explanations are bad, I am quite illiterate in these things

Solution
The soundcard has a stereo RCA audio output.
The speakers have a stereo RCA input (on the sub). Use any standard stereo RCA cable to connect them.
The satellite speakers connect to the stereo RCA audio output on the sub. That's the only way to use them.
Your soundcard should be set to stereo 2.0.
The 3.5mm input is meant to be used with your phone or any other device with a headphone output that you might want to disconnect easily. The 3.5mm headphone jack is to conveniently connect headphones when you want to use those instead of the speakers. The speakers may shut off when you plug in the headphones.
The soundcard has a stereo RCA audio output.
The speakers have a stereo RCA input (on the sub). Use any standard stereo RCA cable to connect them.
The satellite speakers connect to the stereo RCA audio output on the sub. That's the only way to use them.
Your soundcard should be set to stereo 2.0.
The 3.5mm input is meant to be used with your phone or any other device with a headphone output that you might want to disconnect easily. The 3.5mm headphone jack is to conveniently connect headphones when you want to use those instead of the speakers. The speakers may shut off when you plug in the headphones.

Solution