Subwoofer pairing issue

Duntara

Commendable
Feb 5, 2017
Hi. I have to replace my Panasonic sound bar ( won't stay turned on ). It has a wireless subwoofer. I've ordered a new Samsung sound bar, also with wireless subwoofer. Can I connect both subwoofers.? Is there any benefit in doing so.? Will it make both worse.?
Thanks Don

Solution
You won't be able to pair both at the same time wirelessly. If you had a wired connection you could split it and connect both. Try them and use the one that sounds best to you. Don't forget to adjust the level of each sub.
Usually adding two different subwoofers doesn't work well but if you can wire it and try it no harm. The woofers should be apart to minimize interactions. Preferably on different walls.
You won't be able to pair both at the same time wirelessly. If you had a wired connection you could split it and connect both. Try them and use the one that sounds best to you. Don't forget to adjust the level of each sub.
Usually adding two different subwoofers doesn't work well but if you can wire it and try it no harm. The woofers should be apart to minimize interactions. Preferably on different walls.

Solution