Suggestions on a Headset

PawButtox

Estimable
Jan 1, 2015
Hello all,

I am currently thinking of buying a new headset to get a good upgrade from my previous one (I currently have the Turtle Beach Earforce PX22's) but am Unsure what exactly to buy because I am looking for great crisp audio for games and music but would also like the option of wireless if possible. I probably won't end up getting a wireless one but it was just a thought. What would be the best headset for this situation whilst playing games such as FPS but also one that delivers good sound through music as well.

The one thing that the headset must have is tall oval cups as opposed to round cups as I do wear glasses and headphones with small ear cups push them into my head and it does hurt.

I've been currently looking at Astro's range, the A40 Tr's and the A50 but if there any other suggestions for great audio all would be appreciated.
I'll also say Budget of £300

Thanks,
Mark

PawButtox

Estimable
Jan 1, 2015

They look like a great choice but as I said I have problem which round ear cup headphones due to the fact that I wear glasses they dig into my head so I'm unable to wear them