Summary of Wikileaks News in Animated Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
lol good news channel... i hope its not a state tv.

in any case, whats going on with the comment thumbs up/ thumbs down? it seems some form of bot is keeping the ratings at zero actively.

Silmarunya

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Excellent video. Also notice how non-American media take a far more neutral position in this debate than American ones, that universally but injustifiably condemn Assange.

ko888

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2009
@tserich
That Canadian is supposed to be Tom Flanagan.
On Canada's national TV network CBC, Tom Flanagan, a University of Calgary professor, prominent Conservative thinker and a former adviser to the Canadian Prime Minister, said Julian Assange should be assassinated.

cmartin011

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
assassinated.. really??? im gonna say that he hasn't killed anyone directly. so when someone wishes that on another human i hope it comes back around to the eye of the beholder 2X

ravewulf

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]Parsian[/nom]in any case, whats going on with the comment thumbs up/ thumbs down? it seems some form of bot is keeping the ratings at zero actively.[/citation]
The rating system is broken on the main pages. Click the "Read the comments on the forums" link at the top of the comment section to see the ratings of the comments.

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
[citation][nom]ko888[/nom]@tserichThat Canadian is supposed to be Tom Flanagan.On Canada's national TV network CBC, Tom Flanagan, a University of Calgary professor, prominent Conservative thinker and a former adviser to the Canadian Prime Minister, said Julian Assange should be assassinated.[/citation]
Yeap. My city gets known Internationally, but why'd it have to be because of this prick? We have a $25,000,000 foot bridge, could we get international headlines for that please?
They put a poll in the local paper asking whether or not he should be fired. :)

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
Oh, I must thank you Marcus. After exploring the channel that's from, I think I'm going to follow NWMWorldEdition. Thank you.
Now only if they offered Canadian weather services. ^_^

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
This channel is hilarious. They did a good job of covering the "Confucian Peace Prize" joke set up by the Chinese to counter the Nobel Peace Prize too.

Status
Not open for further replies.