Surround Sound/Headset Audio Popping/Crackling from Xbox One.

CHERRYxMUSTANG

Honorable
Apr 13, 2013
My surround sound setup and my xbox 360 turtle beach headset keep getting popping and crackling noises when there is excessive bass coming from the Xbone.

My setup that was working for both pieces of equipment to get audio from the Xbox One with no problems was; Having the Xbox One plugged into the TV with an HDMI cable, while having the surround receiver plugged into the TVs optical out port, and with the turtle beach's wireless box using its 3.5mm jack to analog (red/white) cable into the analog out port on the TV.
This setup like I said worked fine until three days ago (when the popping started to occur).

I have found that if I plug my surround setup's receiver directly into the Xbone's optical port the audio behaves normally with no popping whatsoever. But my headset's audio still crackles since it can only be plugged into my TVs analog out port, since the surround receiver doesn't have an analog let alone any out ports except an HDMI out.

My ultimate questions here are...

#1) Are single optic in to two way out splitters worth it?
(such as do they give out excellent quality audio to both the receiving sources?)

#2) If they are worth it, do the splitters send the audio out to both receiving sources at the same time without the need of flicking a switch every time I want to change from the headset to surround sound?

#3) Are there Optic-3.5mm jack adapter cables or even Optic-Male Analog adapter cables??

ANY AND ALL HELP IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED? :D

Solution
Well I figured it out! My TV was causing the issue, any port that does audio out on it causes crackling and popping. So I bought a new Xbox One headset and connected my home theater to the xbox directly. I may open up my tv and see if i can replace the components causing the possible interference to the audio out.

CHERRYxMUSTANG

Honorable
Apr 13, 2013
Well I figured it out! My TV was causing the issue, any port that does audio out on it causes crackling and popping. So I bought a new Xbox One headset and connected my home theater to the xbox directly. I may open up my tv and see if i can replace the components causing the possible interference to the audio out.

Solution