Survey: Android Users Most Likely to Have Sex on First Date

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

headscratcher

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2009
Is scoring on the first date that big of a deal? I've done the one-nighter thing and I really didn't want anything to do with the chick after that. Sheeze, if something happens in the first couple of weeks, I'm OK. At least you know the person a little. With my current gf I rounded the bases on the fourth date, I'm happy with that.

G

Because ...who cares about the selfish wannabe and better than you attitude jerks?.....
Be yourself and bingo!!!!...

tmshdw

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
[citation][nom]Jim DeMenthe[/nom]Spot on.iPhone is for girls and sissiesBlackBerry for alpha-male wannabesAndroid is just a smartphone OS for no posers. And non-posers do get laid quickly and often.This is highly subjective observation for I have Android 2.1 :)[/citation]
If iPhones are girls who are you android-heads having sex with? Your palm or another "male" android. Hmmmm......

tmshdw

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
[citation][nom]watcha[/nom]The problem is, on match.com you tend to find desperate (ugly) people.I guess the iPhone users have standards, so they don't take whatever they can :)[/citation]

Standards for both the smart phone and for a companion!

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
What are you considered if you have a phone that doesn't even take pictures? Surprisingly it does make phone calls as well.

jpoos

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2011
[citation][nom]Gelid03[/nom]Nokia 3310!!![/citation]

hahaha, yea, remember having one of those when i was a teenager & the ladies must have loved it. samsung galaxy now, but ah heck all chance of getting a one night stand, fast approaching middle age, gettin fat & bald :(

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Android Users - Score on First Date
Windows Users - Abort, Retry and Fail
iPhone Users - Don't have any clue what they're doing, but it just works

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS