Solved! system sounds and internal speaker

Feb 5, 2019
My computer cab only play sound in headphones and not through the internal speakers ..when I play a song the computer displays show that the song is being played but no sound is heard until I plug in my earphones . But recently it was playing the sounds now I don't know how I can fix this. ...please help me ( my computers operating system is windows 10)

Solution
You've posted this thread in the Laptop's section yet you didn't mention anything about the make and model of your laptop nor it's SKU. Sure you've mentioned the OS(Windows 10) but if it's s desktop, there shouldn't be any internal speakers unless you're referring to the buzzer which is only active during POST to give error beeps.

If it indeed is a laptop, might want to see if uninstalling and reinstalling your sound card drivers(without headphones plugged in) changes anything.

Lutfij

Splendid
You've posted this thread in the Laptop's section yet you didn't mention anything about the make and model of your laptop nor it's SKU. Sure you've mentioned the OS(Windows 10) but if it's s desktop, there shouldn't be any internal speakers unless you're referring to the buzzer which is only active during POST to give error beeps.

If it indeed is a laptop, might want to see if uninstalling and reinstalling your sound card drivers(without headphones plugged in) changes anything.

Solution