T.V.sound through Home Theater Blu-Ray?

mrgoody

Commendable
Mar 30, 2016
I am having a problem with my LG 55LM5800-uc T.V. to play sounds through my BH6720s Blu-Ray Home Theater System....Please Help !!!

Solution
dont have time to look at the manual/specs to figure out if your tv/htib support these but commonly the only ways to do this are:

-if both tv and htib support hdmi(arc) using the correct ports you can pass sound from tv to home theater (generally surround)
-if the tv has optical out and the htib has optical in you can enable optical in the settings and use this (stereo, sometimes surround)
-if the tv has headphone out or rca r/w output you can use this to an analog input on your htib if supported (stereo only)

you may want to get back to us if you have any of these options. i know htib's (the all in one sets as opposed to ones which have a real receiver) tend to be rather limited when it comes to inputs outside of the provided dvd/br...
dont have time to look at the manual/specs to figure out if your tv/htib support these but commonly the only ways to do this are:

-if both tv and htib support hdmi(arc) using the correct ports you can pass sound from tv to home theater (generally surround)
-if the tv has optical out and the htib has optical in you can enable optical in the settings and use this (stereo, sometimes surround)
-if the tv has headphone out or rca r/w output you can use this to an analog input on your htib if supported (stereo only)

you may want to get back to us if you have any of these options. i know htib's (the all in one sets as opposed to ones which have a real receiver) tend to be rather limited when it comes to inputs outside of the provided dvd/br player and even if they do some are limited to stereo only.

Solution

mrgoody

Commendable
Mar 30, 2016

I was able to purchase an optical cord and that worked,I tried the other cords/wire's and they didn't do it for me...OPTICAL...Wooo Hooo !!!