tablet hanged on logo

Solution
I understand about the not able to turn off until power drains. Yet you should be able to get into "Safe Mode" once you reboot it. It can take a few tries to get there though, because you really have to put the volume down button the second you see the logo. So timing it can take a bit of effort.

You can try a "Factory Reset", but that could erase some of the devices data. There should be a pinhole on the tablet which you can depress to do the reset. Please be sure you do not use something sharp to depress it though, as you can damage it.
Try and see if you can get it to restart in "Safe Mode". If you can get the tablet to fully load in "Safe Mode", then you probably have an app (or few) on the device that is causing the issue. You would need to find and uninstall them.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Fatima barodawala

Commendable
Aug 17, 2016

Fatima barodawala

Commendable
Aug 17, 2016
Thanks for your reply, but when my tablet gets hanged, I cannot switch off the tablet until the battery is down, the logo keeps on blinking. And when the tablet is off and I press the power button it gets started and hangs on the logo. So I can't do what you have mentioned above.

I understand about the not able to turn off until power drains. Yet you should be able to get into "Safe Mode" once you reboot it. It can take a few tries to get there though, because you really have to put the volume down button the second you see the logo. So timing it can take a bit of effort.

You can try a "Factory Reset", but that could erase some of the devices data. There should be a pinhole on the tablet which you can depress to do the reset. Please be sure you do not use something sharp to depress it though, as you can damage it.

Solution