Tesla Executives Die in Plane Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMW1011

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
Damn, not only is this tragic for the victims and their families, but it may have an adverse effect on Tesla Motors, a company that I have been keeping a close eye on. Tesla Motors needs to succeed to show the world that the United States can still pioneer and innovate.

endif

Distinguished
May 19, 2009
Thats a damn shame. Hopefully this won't hit Tesla too hard on its stocks. I remember reading that they haven't been doing well recently. This may do quite a bit of damage to their company.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]El_Capitan[/nom]And why the fuck is this news pertinent to this site? I don't mind, though, THG news cracks me up.[/citation]
Don't like it? Don't read it

anyways electric cars ARE about technology.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]El_Capitan[/nom]And why the fuck is this news pertinent to this site? I don't mind, though, THG news cracks me up.[/citation]
This isnt funny dude! Three people died in the crash, 2 of witch work for a company that makes the world a better place, its pertinent because it somehow questions the future of Tesla.
NOT FUNNY;/

stratplaya

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2007
Why would employees of an electric car company be on a non-commercial plane? You would think that if they actually believed in that "green" stuff that they peddle, then they would use a commercial carrier when they needed to fly.

May they RIP.

Tattysnuc

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2005
I'm very surprised to that no conspiracy theorists jumping on this one yet?

Anyone considered that this could have been arranged. Imagine if their product takes off.... ahem. pun intended.

mavroxur

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
[citation][nom]El_Capitan[/nom]I smell homicide.[/citation]

You, sir, are an idiot.

Thoughts go out to the friends and family of the executives though. Sad news indeed.

shadow187

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2009
I vote to have El_Capitan banned.

Sad news...especially for a company that was dedicated (though probably just as a produt side-effect) to making the world a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.