Tetris Cartridge for Sega's Mega Drive Costs $1M

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quirksitos

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2011
one of a kind item, if you are a dedicated collector, you'll pay what it takes - it's not about what it's worth to you chumps, it's about what one will pay, to obtain possibly the rarest game on earth. It doesn't even matter what game it is - it's measurably unique, basically priceless - Placing an aribtrary monetary value of what it would be worth to you, as a mouth breathing, 'crysis-2-isn't-DX11-yet-shoot-me-now-and bomb-crytek' asshole is entirely irrelevent.

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
But once it is sold, isn't it not owned anymore? Despite what is costs? Or what you are paying for almost as well.

The rarest game in the world is probably of some interest. Money is Money. Right?

But of anything though, interest of sale is of interest, yes?

So, why so rare?

Still probably going to be something to read on later, yes? Or just the idea of it being worth so much? Still, very interesting.

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
If one was a billionaire and money wasn't an object to them, perhaps they might consider purchasing it for 1 million. But, yes, 1 million dollars is a lot of money.

I like the question that was asked...
"Could you wipe off the signature before you send it?".. lolz.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]whysobluepandabear[/nom]I understand a painting, or some rare piece of history. But a video game that I can play on almost ANY cellphone - that's DUMB. I'd kick the person who buys this for 1 mill in the nuts. They deserve it at least once, if not twice.[/citation]
Your argument is inconsistent. You could also look at any rare painting or piece of history on your cellphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.