The 800 dollar question

kier1992

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2007
1_What is your budget?

700-800 dollars i might lean to 900 dollars but please list one/two between 700-800 then one or more between 800-900

2_What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?

3_What screen resolution do you want?

15" plus

5_How much battery life do you need?

2-3 hours

6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?

Play these maybe medium or high if possible or just the best gpu i can get for my price range

The Witcher
Dragon Age
Sims 3
Baldurs gate
Dungeon siege

7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.)

I think watching movies, gaming, being able to burn (possible not doing these at the same time) if possible being able to burn and browse the internet without it being slow

8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need?

I'm fine with 120gb but i'll have more if i can

9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

Any site that is trustworthy... newegg, microcentre, bestbuy don't know many other sites

10_How long do you want to keep your laptop?

Two years

11_What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?

Hmm... dvd rom/writer so i can burn file, hopefully fast too

12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

Any brand i mean comeon guys surely your job to reccomend me a laptop thats hassle free :D

13_What country do you live in?

United States of America (England but my uncle buying it over his way)

TRENDING THREADS