The Best Verizon Phones (Including Exclusives)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2018
Well, Tom's Guide...maybe you should be a little more selective on your reviews of these things. I really enjoy coming to your website to check on things until now. You are definitely now looking at the main issues of the Samsung S8. Do a search for S8 battery issues. I have read a lot of problems with these cheaply made phones that make me wonder why Samsung hasn't bumped up their game after the Note7. The S8 seems very cheap, hangs with very few apps installed, overheats, and that darn battery. I have read horror stories about that battery. Then I decided to upgrade my wife's S8 after 2, yes I said 2, insurance claims. No drops, scratches, or anything. One replacement was done within 3 months. Charging problems! Well, I paid the 50% off to be able to upgrade her to the S9. I took her S8 and removed everything and factory reset it. Made sure it was fully charged, pristine, and in great working order. I then turned it off before I placed it in the box. Then shipped it off the next day. Happy us, until we got the phone back stating it was defective and we owed Verizon $360...WOW! Mind you it came back in a box loose. Funny thing is, when you look at the devices and payoff, you have to now pay the Samsung's completely off to upgrade. But the IPhone are still stating that we would have to pay half. What's up with this? My bill is already $400 a month for 4 phones and now an added $360 to boot. I did contact them several times and nothing. A big thank you from Verizon even after being with them for over 15 years.

Jun 25, 2018
By the way, I waited until the Note 8 came out to upgrade from my Note 4, I can't wait to pay it off...all...can't do 50% to upgrade. I'd rather use my Note4. Better reception and still works better than my Note8. I use my Note 4 on my wifi and even my Asus tablet has better reception than my Note 8. Time to look for a better website now for reviews that I can trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.