The Controller for Guitar Hero Minimalists

Status
Not open for further replies.

teaser

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
none of my guitars has "loops" on either end for a strap,they either have strap pins or strap locks........

mrecio

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
They are still trying to cash in on this game? This game hasnt changes since the original, they only needed ONE Guitar Hero and just make new songs available for download. charge a dollar a song but dont keep making 6 "different" guitar Heroes.

fball922

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2008
[citation][nom]Marco925[/nom]Perfect for the student temporarily living away from home[/citation]
Sorry, but why would it be any better for them?

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
[citation][nom]fball922[/nom]Sorry, but why would it be any better for them?[/citation]

Looks like they collapse. When you're living in dorms or renting a room, space tends to be a premium. It was for me. And if you want to go home to see the 'rents and friends, taking your game console and/or a couple controllers might be much easier.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
guitar hero isn't about the 'real thing'. its about having fun by playing something challenging.

this looks really good to me, except playing sitting down could be very uncomfortable. it could do with some sort of leg rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.