The Flood of Nexus S Leaks Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

bavarians6

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2010
I actually really don't like how it looks. The original Nexus One which I own is well made from real METAL whereas this looks like a cheap black plastic thing. I don't care if it costs a bit more to have a nicer-looking phone. If you're going to buy a phone of this caliber, it needs to look good.

xantek24

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2009
[citation][nom]scanlia[/nom]I still like the look of the Nexus 1, sorry![/citation]

its not about looks, its about its insidy parts

User69

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2010
ya its not looking to hot. When Nokia was number 1, which really wasn't to long ago they had awesome phones. They looked good, were made well, and had tons of specs even better than phones today like video calling. But when they started making their phones with cheap plastic, it took them down faster than the App store.

descendency

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]chronicbint[/nom]What an awful looking brick with poor specs.[/citation]

Agreed. Bricks are typically much heavier. This looks like an awesome phone though.

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
I'm sure this thing kicks ass, and i'm normally not one to go off how a phone looks, but its kinda ugly. High end phones like this should be made with metal for a quality finish, not some glossy plastic.

guanyu210379

Distinguished
I have always bad experiences with Samsung cellphones.
I ain't buying anything from Samsung.

Reasons :
1. It took somewhere between forever and never to get any software updates fromSamsung. So, if you have experienced any noticable bugs (critical or not), you just have to live with it or sell your phones.
2. If you try to contact the customer service you will only receive the automatic answering machine or someone incompetent to respond to your or problems.
3. Samsung cellphones are cheaper if you compared those with from other brands. Well...cheaper...but worse hardware!

Based on my experienced from having Wave S8500 (BadaOS) and Galaxy i5800 (Android).

I hope google is reading this!

Status
Not open for further replies.