The Kamasutra-Inspired Car Design

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bebangs

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2009
if someone ask me about the car, how should i answer?
"it's an erotic connection between 2 motorcycle."

or simply -

"It's Kamasutra, baby!"

ma701apm

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
And the windscreen comes from where?

This really is a good idea just not a new one and not put in to practice well enough.

The bike looks silly on its own, almost unrideable, and where is the passenger mount? If this were properly executed two bikes would make a four seater car with room for the kids.

I mean he could could have got two normal bikes and put cable ties between them to hold them together.

G

I'm not sure about the practibility of this car...bike... vehicle... but I'm going to call it an alpha build and hope it inspires a new concept in the future of economical car designs.

At this stage, the car portion looks more like a go-cart and I'm not sure I would want to see that thing on the highway. However I immediately thought of those countries where electric bikes are commonplace and how they could use something like this as two vehicles on a daily basis and as one car when taking the whole family out, for example.

Plus since motorcycles can seat two people easily, it shouldn't be hard to make a model that can fit up to four people when combined. So, *crosses fingers for the future*

Status
Not open for further replies.