The Kamasutra-Inspired Car Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
[citation][nom]twisted politiks[/nom]very interesting. i would like to see more sexual oriented engineering, always peeks my interest[/citation]
Grow up.

Also, cool concept, won't work in reality.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Clintonio[/nom]Grow up.[/citation]

Why is it people who seem to think themselves 'grown up' are always telling others to grow up, which in of itself is immature? Loosen up, enjoy the world a bit. Children are always happy, what's the point on growing up? :)

This motorcycle looks very sleek, not sure about the car part though.

micr0be

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
"The front wheels of the bikes become the rear wheels of the car in other words"

just like the book, u basically have no idea whats going on .... are we done yet? ... i mean there yet ?

mrubermonkey

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2008
The car also operates in a human-powered mode by jacking off retractable locomotion levers at the sides of the passengers to, of course, be more environmentally friendly.

photoguru

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
And thus the answer to the over-population of India was sitting there in front of us... let the motorcycles do the humping.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Socrates047[/nom]two words:insurance nightmare[/citation]
Well, if you're a young male. such as myself, you already know that insurance will rival rent, even if you get the safest vehicle on the market and you're a perfect driver, so no worries there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS