The optical cable does not seem to be working for Samsung Plasma TV to my Plasma soundbar...it seems as if the optical cable d

hang-the-9

Titan
You put the main body in the title which gets cut off, please edit the post and put in the details in the right field.

The connection should be easy, just hook up the cable and set the TV audio options to use the optical out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Not_techy Audio 1
K Audio 2
J Audio 1
M Audio 1
S Audio 1
R Audio 1
K Audio 2
K Audio 2
Q Audio 1
P Audio 6
I Audio 2
J Audio 2
S Audio 1
J Audio 1
V Audio 6
S Audio 1
S Audio 1
E Audio 1
S Audio 1
N Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Vizio sound bar stopped recognizing digital optic cable
Question Optical cable to AV out put
Solved! How to get my lg magic remote to control my sony stereo receiver connected through optical cable
Solved! I plugged in my sound at via digital optical cable and when I select digital on the sound at it makes a loud noise
Solved! Aux cable or optical aux cable
Optical cable hooked up the soundbar I have the cable hooked up to a soundbar on a LG 32-inch TV it works fine on HDMI 1 HDMI
Solved! Sonos Soundbar + Westinghouse TV - No ARC/Optical Audio Options
Solved! Connecting sound bar to the tv through optical cable
Question sony dvdhome theatre system Davdx375 no digital optical , sony tv kdl60ex645 no arce hooked to cable box no sound through spea
Solved! Ultra thin optical cable
Optic cable to HDMI or other?
What kind of convert to use for LG TV without HDMI ARC port or optical cable port
I have LG sound bar and Philips DVD player but no sound coming through it I have optical cable from tv to sound bar which is f
Vizio 60": optical audio jack pulled out
Digital Optical Cable to USB?
How what optical cable to connect to a digital LG TV (no 3.5mm capability) to my Beats Studio headset? I purchased Aluratech a
My TV has optical output, but home theatre has 5.1 rca input. How to connet TV with home theatre via optical cable.
Subwoofer not working through optical cable computer -> receiver
Vizio sound bar wont work on xbox one or element tv.has no hdmi hook up im using the digital optical cable.
Optical cable and RCA cable connection not working

ASK THE COMMUNITY