The Other Pad: Yes, A Mousepad Guide

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

delbunk

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2008
[citation][nom]sutleyc[/nom]Allsop Metal Art Mousepad, smooth plastic metal base on a non-slip surface. I use one at home (FPS) and the office (Photoshop).http://www.allsop.com/classic-mous [...] mouse-pad/[/citation]

I use this pad as well. I really like it, best pad I ever owned and it seems like it will last a lifetime. Its surface is a hard plastic, and it has a metal base with rubber on the bottom so it does not slip. The edges of the pad are metal too. It tracks well with my MX518 which is an optical mouse.

wolfram23

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2010
I bought a mousepad because it had a gel wrist support, which I've never had before and I quite like it... only, the pad surface is far too small. I'm fairly used to it now I suppose but it could use another couple inches in diameter =/
Otherwise tho, laser mouse doesn't need it. My optical did tho.

G

do you have a list of references for this article? i would like to know it since i'm doing a research on mice and mousepads.

Status
Not open for further replies.