The Tom's Guide USB Swag Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graybush

Estimable
Get geared up with free stuff in our Tom’s Guide USB Swag Giveaway. We’ve got 10 USB hubs up for grabs.

[widget="https://gleam.io/lktMb/toms-guide-swag-giveaway", 800][/widget]

We want to know, what’s your favorite tech or must have device? Answer below and post a link to your comment in the Gleam Widget for your chance to win.

2Ybd4my.png

The Tom’s Guide Swag Giveaway starts Friday April 27th at 12:00 PM EST and will close at 11:59 PM on Sunday May 6th.

What: Tom’s Guide USB Swag Giveaway
Prize: Tom’s Guide multi-USB Hub (10 total)
Where: This Thread in the Laptop General Discussion Forum
How: Follow the Instructions on the giveaway widget and comment on the article below.
When: Friday April 27th at 12:00 PM to 11:59 PM on Sunday May 6th.

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia, and the United Kingdom, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget.

Henry Cortes

Estimable
Jun 17, 2014
I'd have to say my echo dot is my must have device. I thought it was pointless, but after having it for a while, it's become pretty handy.

thuyvu33

Prominent
Aug 13, 2017
My go to all around gadget is my trusty Iphone. It never leaves my side and I use it for everything.

Apr 5, 2018
My favorite device has got to be my Ipad mini. It's fast and convenient. Plus it is easily usable by the grandchildren.

justin.m.beauvais

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017
My favorite device is my gaming laptop. The Predator Helios 300. Got it as a refurb for well under normal price, and the thing is an amazing machine for the money.

May 1, 2018
I have a new HP Laptop Computer that I Love. I got it for Christmas because all I had was a Tablet. I don't own a smart phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.