The Tom's Guide USB Swag Giveaway

Graybush

Estimable
Get geared up with free stuff in our Tom’s Guide USB Swag Giveaway! We’ve got 10 USB hubs up for grabs.

[widget="https://gleam.io/H1rtD/the-toms-guide-usb-swag-giveaway", 800][/widget]

We want to know, what’s your favorite tech or must have device? Answer below and post a link to your comment in the Gleam Widget for your chance to win.

2Ybd4my.png

The Tom’s Guide Swag Giveaway starts May 23rd at 12:00 PM EST and will close at 11:59 PM on June 2nd.

What: Tom’s Guide USB Swag Giveaway
Prize: Tom’s Guide multi-USB Hub (10 total)
Where: This Thread in the Laptop Tech Support Forum
How: Follow the Instructions on the giveaway widget and comment on the article below.
When: May 23rd at 12:00 PM to 11:59 PM on June 2nd.

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia, and the United Kingdom, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget.

May 23, 2018
I have to say my Echo Show at this moment. She helps me a lot while at home. While away my Note 8 is my favorite.

May 28, 2018
I would say the Artec Spider structured-light 3D scanner. I love using it to capture my sculptures and odd-shaped objects. Now if they only let me take it home.

mbgrammer

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012
I loaded Ubuntu 16 on a older Lenovo laptop that is beyond its useful life but I hated to part with. Runs like a dream. It's been given a new life now!

jafrugh

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2011
My Logitech G933 Headphones. I love the way they actually fit over your ears instead of crushing them into your head.

jewie27

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
My favorite new gadget is the GoPro Hero 6 i've been using for the past 6 months to create youtube content for my channel. It has built in stabilization, good color saturation, HDR Photo capability, and connects through wifi and USB 3.0. A USB hub would be a great accessory for charging my gopro batteries and transferring files to my PC for editing.