The Verizon iPhone 4 is Jailbreakable Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

scuba dave

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
[citation][nom]nullifi[/nom]"this shouldn't be too surprising."Then why on Earth is this news?[/citation]

Because some people out there might have been wondering if the same was true for Big Red's iPhone. Just like how some people out there like to be snotty about something they aren't even paying for. >.>

xantek24

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2009
[citation][nom]nullifi[/nom]"this shouldn't be too surprising."Then why on Earth is this news?[/citation]

because this article is just for me to bash at apple's candy ass...

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
[citation][nom]xantek24[/nom]because this article is just for me to bash at apple's candy ass...[/citation]
It's almost as if Tom's wants us to bash apple that they keep making these supposed "news" articles... I think there is a bit of secret apple hate going on in that office!

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Why do the iPhone's have different radio's in the US? Couldn't they have ONE radio that supports each carrier?

Do Verizon and AT&T own their own operating frequencies or something.

scuba dave

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]Why do the iPhone's have different radio's in the US? Couldn't they have ONE radio that supports each carrier? Do Verizon and AT&T own their own operating frequencies or something.[/citation]
Yes, the two use two different technologies. CDMA for Big V, and GSM for AT&T. The two are not compatible at the phone level.

Status
Not open for further replies.