there are several tvs in my house - I need to know which tv or cable box ordered on demand pay movies - hawaiian telcom

dusti_17

Prominent
Mar 5, 2017
I have 3 guys, 3 tvs with cable boxes (hawaiian telcom). Somebody or more than one of them ordered a bunch of on demand adult movies and jacked up my bill. I need to pinpoint which box ordered them. Hawaiian telcom says they can't see it, only that the orders came from my house but not from which tv or box. Wouldn't the box itself have some memory or information stored inside with some history of what it's been doing? There has to be a way to find out because all of them say it wasn't them but until I get the truth, no one gets cable, not even me (owner of the house).

Solution
Short answer is you can't isolate it.

Since you are the owner disconnect the other two from the service if one of them is unwilling to pay for the movies.

Let them freeloading renters watch free to air ... while you wallow in the glory.

:)
Short answer is you can't isolate it.

Since you are the owner disconnect the other two from the service if one of them is unwilling to pay for the movies.

Let them freeloading renters watch free to air ... while you wallow in the glory.

:)

Solution