These are the 85 Songs in Guitar Hero 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Got Guitar Hero World Tour and RB2. We're all tired at home from playing those games and I don't see us buying more anymore. New song, same old game. It was good while it lasted.

ImaxAMD

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
Jimmy Page and the Zep boys won't allow thier songs to be "played" on this or any other game like this. Good for them, but was hoping for some Zep! :(

djbrad007

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
I too feel very tired of the RB/GH games.

We don't play them anymore at home.

Won't buy any new song game.

Too much games in a short period of time.

Brad

helldog3105

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
I think people would be more interested in playing these games if they weren't releasing a new version every 6 or 7 months. I mean, first Rock Band 2, then Guitar Hero: World Tour, then Guitar Hero: Metallica, then Guitar Hero: Smash Hits. I know Rock band only releases one version a year, but sometimes I really wonder if that's because they are more focused on getting people to download add on songs or if they think that once a year is already asking a lot of players. Activision, on the other hand continues to do what their president said, "exploit" a property as much as possible to make as much money as possible. How he could say that they would only make games that could be exploited to make sequels continuously and still be the acting president boggles my mind, cause if I owned stock I would want his ass out. I want innovation as does everyone else, not the same rehashed crap. If Activision has it's way we'll all be playing the 43rd expansion the World of Warcraft and Guitar Hero: Sweating to the Oldies mix (with 35 songs, only 59.99!!!) instead of something new and interesting. Pah!

cekasone

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
85 Songs and only about 5 that I would actually look forward to playing. The rest are just songs you play to get past in career mode to unlock your favorite songs. They should add more Blink 182 and more hits.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
It's a revamp for GH, with all new guitar-like instruments! Including...

-Mandolin Hero!
-Shamisen Hero!
-Banjo Hero!
-Vihuela Hero!
-Harp-Mando Hero!

(I couldn't make up the last 2 instruments if I tried guys; they're real instruments).

hakesterman

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
85 Songs, and 84 of them i can do without. First of all the way Guitar Hero and Rockband are set up is each Game has it's own download center isstead of a one for all. This way they can soak you
for every game they produce because they put at least two or three songs on each title that everyone is going to want, just enough to tease you. There is no reason why they can't put all the songs from all the games in one library and let you pay for the ones you want and leave behind all the ones you dislike. It's kinda like cable TV, if you want ESPN you have to buy 15 shopping Network stations to get it. So Sad!

StupidRabbit

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
[citation][nom]ImaxAMD[/nom]Jimmy Page and the Zep boys won't allow thier songs to be "played" on this or any other game like this. Good for them, but was hoping for some Zep![/citation]

arghh i was hoping for The Who.. but nothing :(

dbzpic1

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
You can rip RB1 to the hard drive and use all those songs, including ALL DLC with RB2. Which given the extensive DLC and the far supperior gameplay (Can actually read notes with 4 players on screen, better online community/playability, and sense of achievement from stars/fans), Seems like Guitar Hero is failed.

G

Plug In Baby and Judith are all I'm interested in. No, Rage Against the Machine? I call shenanigans.

G

I can't believe they have managed to get the Jeff Beck track Scatterbrain, that will be insanely hard, I hope it's the live version of the latest Ronnie Scott's DVD, one of the best live music DVD's I have ever heard.

G

"Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing" I think I might just buy it for this TBH.

1pp1k10k4m1

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2008
Plug in Baby, Do you feel like we do, ring of fire...only songs I really care about. Guitar Hero seems to have run its course...Kinda gettin sick of dishing out 100 or so bucks every time they find new yet equally mediocre songs. They seem to pretty much use the same bands now anyway...not much new as far as musical styling.

Status
Not open for further replies.