Solved! They have a Philips model number dvp3962 / 37 DVD player and remote en-31607e how can I

Oct 5, 2018
Programming my DVD player with an elite remote for my TV that I have for my TV to use it for both model number on my Philips DVD player is a DVP 3692 - 37 and the amount of her my remote control for my Andis is a en-31607e how do I do this please tell me as soon as possible cuz I needed to do this now

Solution
Most "universal remotes" only have a limited number of preprogrammed IR codes built in. There are remotes that will learn codes from the original remote. The Logitech Harmony remotes are programmed from their online database. If your codes aren't already in that then you teach them into it and they are downloaded into the remote.
There should be a list of codes for the various TV & DVD player manufacturers on the instructions that were supplied on the remote, together with code programming instructions.

Please not that some programmable remotes won't work for DVD players. If there isn't a 'DVD' button on the remote it can't be used for DVD players.

Most "universal remotes" only have a limited number of preprogrammed IR codes built in. There are remotes that will learn codes from the original remote. The Logitech Harmony remotes are programmed from their online database. If your codes aren't already in that then you teach them into it and they are downloaded into the remote.

Solution