Thieves Steal iPad Along With Man's Finger

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

techseven

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
This is a sad story and makes me angry and frustrated, I hope these criminals get locked up for a long time.

But I am dazzled to think you can tie some gadget so tight to your pinky???

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
It was a plastic bag wrapped around his fingers, many people do this. Its just that the thief was pulling hard enough and the weakest link, his pinky - gave away, destroying his finger.

The caught the guy(s) - so there will be prison butt-rape for them.

- - - - -

There are enough morons with guns out there, and many gun collectors don't even have their guns on them... some in a car or in their home. So what good would a gun do?

I don't own a gun, still don't need one.

Why IS it, that its gun-freaks their are afraid of everyone? Oh yeah, and these same people in which their kids finds the gun and somebody gets shot and sometimes die. Great job in protecting Jr, bud.

jecastej

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2006
So, how bad humans have become???

Back 2000 years in Rome robbery was about fancy fabrics, crystals, food or about just anything. You where lucky if you live long enough and manny slaves needed to fight each other to survive and even fight lions. You know is just history and you can see any movie about it and read history books. Even though that sound like science fiction today and manny can't make a connection.

If you go even further before biblical times (about 9000-13000 years ago) even in very early North America there is evidence of men being killed with an arrow. And you may ask yourself why? Well, these men surely had something desirable with them. Those men where prepared to fight any time, to defend their lives and property. The world had turn manny times but men will keep doing this hunter/hunted activity to the end. And what are you going to do? Try to defend yourself somehow. This is very unfortunate, but is a part of our lives today.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
"It's no wonder so many of the more intelligent people have lost all faith in humanity."

Really, so you're telling me the more intelligent people lose faith in humanity because of all the bad shit they see in the media, because you know all the good stuff the parents loving their kids, raising their kids right, people falling in love, all around general good things get reported on as much as some douche stealing something.

Well then I guess I'll stick to being an idiot.

G

Thise thieves will get what's coming to them one way or another. It's the law of reciprocity.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Needless death and violence is always disgusting.

Some years ago, a father went back into a fast-food restaurant to get the kids-toy that was forgotten in the kids-meal. Forgot why, robbery or someone in a fight - ends up shooting the father, killing him. While his wife and young child were just outside in their waiting car. I think he was a fireman too. :(

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]ravewulf[/nom]On the (sort of) up-side, the pinky is not the most useful out of the fingers. Not as bad as losing an index finger anyway. Still sucks though[/citation]

depends on what you do with your hands
I'm amusicain (bass guitar) as well as an artist (game artist) , but none the less , i drwa , paly music and use my computer alot , granted i coudl go with otua pinkie on teh comp part of things , but missign a figner would throw me off on drawing a little even it it was jsut a pinky , and i would definitely be hampered musically sicne i use all 4 fingires on both my hands to fret and pluck my bass strings .. honestly if this were me , i'd be huntign that guy down for some serious pay back .. atleast a major back alley a-- whooping that lands him in the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.