This iPod/iPhone Dock Pumps Audio/Video to 23" HD LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Umm.. Not a selling point for me. :| I just hook my Galaxy Nexus to my TV (full 1080p output for video too) and my TV is quite a lot larger too. :p

I just wish I had the 32GB model of the Galaxy Nexus >:|

G

Does the douche with the track suit & soul patch come standard?

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
"The base of the monitor even includes built-in 10w speakers with high quality SRS Premium Sound."
Yeah right... I had an older sony monitor (from 2004 or so) with SRS audio and that was very tinny, with no hint of bass, and generally sounded awful. If you want decent sound, you HAVE to use external speakers most of the time.

jgutz2006

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2009
[citation][nom]bobusboy[/nom]if the monitor is hooked up to your PC how is this a selling point?[/citation]
Cause then you wouldnt have to wait 1 minute to boot up your PC and open up iTunes! OMG, time saved, what to do with it all.

I've always thought the instant on garbage is a gimick, never knew of anyone to actually use it at all, not ever. I guess if your system is way underpowered or spyware infected so that it takes a few minutes it could save you but whateve

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
50 million to 1 "dynamic contrast ratio"? No thanks, this is basically a number that only indicates the ability of the monitor to turn itself off during dark image reproduction and then turn its brightness to "midday sun" level when reproducing a bright image. Tell me the real contrast ratio or GTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.