This May Be The PlayStation 4's New Controller

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

susyque747

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013
From what I have been reading on Tom's about the Crapbox 720, always one internet required and their motion camera that will be included (Spybox 720), no used games and no Blue ray I see the Playstation 4 taking over. It will have to be really good for me too buy a new PS4 since I mostly game on my PC and use my PS3 mostly to play Blue Ray and DVD movies.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
There is no need to drastically change the controller shape. Some people are so used to being led around like mindless zombie consumer sheep, that they suck up all the marketing and sales hype like piglets nursing on a fat sow. Companies will tell them how their product design is the "best ever" and how it is so perfectly designed because of all their research/experts/experience/etc. That is, until they need to make more money by completely redesigning it and convincing you that what you have now is crap. Look unless the human hands suddenly change shape, I think they had it right to begin with. They know it too, but they realize that people are just waiting to be told otherwise so they can be led by their nose rings to go buy something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.