After like 10 minutes of playing warframe i get a bsod with a error message saying "Thread_Stuck_In_Device_Driver". It used to happen in a loop from as soon as i started my laptop a few months back, but it went away after i did a virus scan. It came up today and as soon as i booted i did a virus scan but nothing was picked up. My drivers are all up to date and i bought the laptop with win 10 pre installed. Any way to get rid of this?
Please do try a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the GPU driver.
- Check Programs and Features and uninstall anything related to your graphics card.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver from the manufacturers site.
- Reboot your laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- And finally make sure to set your GPU as the default graphics card.
I have fixed my earlier solution as i deleted my graphics driver and rebooted.
New problem, WMI provider host is taking a lot of my cpu and system and compressed memory sometimes spikes to 20% of cpu usage.