Three More MW2 Developers Leave Infinity Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

who cares about this garbage game developer. maybe at least now they can make a game and keep more than 10% of the profits.

nenito

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
Why all the hate on MW2, excuse me if I am ignorant for asking.
In my opinion, the campaign is elite, and multiplayer is pretty fun. Can someone please explain? is it a problem with the PC version.

note: I own the 360 version.

Dirtman73

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
Here's hoping all the IW guys get together and form a publishing/production company just so they can counter Activision's BS.

micr0be

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
damn! lets c them cover up this.... "they were all stealing from us and we uncovered it, so now they wana leave." *cough*

/end conspiracy

wonspur

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
"Sorry guys we dont have your bonus pay this week, we will never get it to you" Activision did not plan out their decision very well at all. Take some Human relations classes and you would know not to do shit like that.

grillz9909

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
[citation][nom]nenito[/nom]Why all the hate on MW2, excuse me if I am ignorant for asking.In my opinion, the campaign is elite, and multiplayer is pretty fun. Can someone please explain? is it a problem with the PC version.note: I own the 360 version.[/citation]

Campaign was fun and multiplayer is alright when there aren't a bunch of hacking noobs in the server. It doesn't help that there aren't dedicated servers either... (pc version of course). It is a big slap in the face for those of us who have a pc and want to play on our own server or on a guaranteed hack free server.

Good game, bad multiplayer design. Here's to BFBC2

G

I.W. developed games (COD 2, 4, & MW2) had always been great. I just hope that Activision knows what they are doing to the gaming world. Soon I.W. will be called Treyarch, and then the Call of Duty series will eventually meet its end.

LATTEH

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2008
Hmm i guess MW3 will be delayed for a while? well good for them leaving Activision i hope they find a new job in video gaming

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
[citation][nom]japps2[/nom]good...hope they all end up at EA games...let activision rot[/citation]
EA is no better.

What I want: All these devs to start their own company.

Kaiser_25

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
HA i hope all the developers that left make a new startup company and make some badass games that puts activision in the poorhouse.

zybch

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
[citation][nom]japps2[/nom]hope they all end up at EA games[/citation]

God no. EA are an even worse company than Activision. Let them get funding themselves somehow (really shouldn't be hard looking at what they've done in the past) and release via Steam. Cut out the evil publishers altogether.

billj214

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
It seems there are a lot of un-ethical business out there that will have to learn the hard way! Take care of your employees and they will take care of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS