ThriXXX Demos the First Kinect Sex Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
As funny as this is I actually wish it wasn't made. Microsoft can control what is released on the 360 however it cannot do so on the PC and ThriXXX just have Microsoft a damn good reason not]
to release Kinect officially for the PC.

darkavenger123

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
MS will keep quiet...they already expected this the moment they open the Kinect up to the hacker community...i say it's also part of the plan to get Kinect momentum going. Kinect is not just for gaming and MS has this idea from day 1. XBOX is just a stepping stone to bigger plans. The next Windows will undoubtly support Kinect and with so much Kinect momentum going, they'll have a solid community know how when Windows 8 + Kinect debuts. Very smart of MS.

Soon, there'll be a Kinect in every house and MS will be watching your every movement...MS will build the SkyNet, so to speak!!

I am definitely gonna keep my clothes on in front of my Kinect. You'll never know when Steve Ballmer is watching you...that freaky bald headed clown!!!

G

This really is the a major step toward virtual sex. 6 months from now, this will be possible in 3d without glasses. All the tech is there, it's only a matter of putting it all together. That seems to be the theme of the tech industry these days.

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
So to play this game, you're going to be humping your couch, while the virtual 'you' gets all the action? How the HELL is that going to translate to fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.