tiny white dots

missicieangel

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
I have a 60in Mitsubishi DLP TV. Two weeks ago we noticed 3 tiny white spots on the screen and now the tiny white dots go all the way across the screen

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MukhlisM Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 6
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
I Streaming Video & TVs 0
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question Sharp LC-39LE440M White Screen, sounds ok
Label green white and blue cables in an aux cord
Solved! The dvd player has yellow white and red chords.. and wholes ..but no hdmi slot & the sanyo flat screen tv only has red whole
Solved! Is it possible to connect a ps1 that has a red yellow and white av to an older tv that has yellow and white av plug-in
Solved! How do I hook up my cable box to a Vizio smart TV using red white cords
Solved! Plug in a DVD player using the white yellow and red to white blue and green
Solved! Trying to hook up a 1996 -2000 pioneer reciever with red and white cords to lcd insignia tv
Solved! Trying to hook my game system up to my insignia tv the system only has red and white what should I do
Solved! how to repair a tv showing a white screen
Solved! I just connected my new Samsung tv to the u verse box. I have the regular tv channels but they are in black and white, no colo
Solved! Hit to hook up Nintendo to a element tv it does not have the white red yellow plugs on it
Sonya DVD/Surround using red, white,blue cable to VianoUHD4K tv. does not have red, white and blu
My 65 in projection tv is fine the only thing is white dots and it's getting worse
I have a samsung smart TV has no analog outputs and I have an LG DVD player only has the red white and yellow analog outputs c
My TV shows color on some channels, black and white on others
Sharp Lcd only white screen
How do i connect my vcr player with only white and yellow connectors to a tcl roku tv
Monster Hunter World - White Monster for a White Coat Quest Guide
My old CRT TV voice cutting & some colors missing & some time white and black screen. Please help me
Spectra Black and white t.v. set

ASK THE COMMUNITY