Solved! Tip for a smartphone with "innovative" functions.

Mar 2, 2020
Hi, I'm new in this forum, nice to meet you my name is Francesco.

A week ago I've broke my smartphone and now I'm using an old LG G2 and I've notice a lot of little cool function, for example, the poasibility to change the standard icons in the home (you can change the ico and the individual dimension), another example is the "puzzle" allarm clock, at 4 a.m. it's difficult to complete that, eheheh...

all this example for clarify the point, is there a smartphone with a lot of new functions like this? A beautiful smartphone to explore, where you can always discover new functions?

Thanks.

Solution
I'm looking for a smartphone with multiple and very interesting native features.

What you find "interesting" depends on what you think interesting is. Changing icon size, shape, etc.. is pretty basic things.

Android phones tend to have more things you can customize than iOS phones. You can even load different launchers and skins on them to make the whole thing look different. That can come with instability though so don't mess with things like that too much unless you know what you are doing. Most users don't use most of the features of a phone so feel free to dig into things more if you like.
I'm looking for a smartphone with multiple and very interesting native features.

What you find "interesting" depends on what you think interesting is. Changing icon size, shape, etc.. is pretty basic things.

Android phones tend to have more things you can customize than iOS phones. You can even load different launchers and skins on them to make the whole thing look different. That can come with instability though so don't mess with things like that too much unless you know what you are doing. Most users don't use most of the features of a phone so feel free to dig into things more if you like.

Solution