To ASUS or not to ASUS

surmokus98

Estimable
Oct 30, 2015
Hello fellow forumers!

I'm about to purchase an ASUS laptop however I've read some very bad reviews about the specific one that I'd like to buy (ASUS ROG G751JT-CH71). Mostly these problems occured in 5 months and I'm really concerned about buying one. These problems were mainly because of the help desk and because of the machine itself. Anyone who has or had ASUS laptops? Could you confirm these problems? Are ASUS laptops doomed or something?

Thanks for your responses!
Lajos

Solution
ASUS is one of the top brands for reliability. As far as bad reviews, you will find plenty of bad ones for every single brand and model out there.

Most people that have issues want to complain and tell others never to buy X brand, while those without you never hear from. As long as you keep the system clean, don't use it on pillows and such that can block vents and surround the system, the ROG models should be as reliable as any other gaming grade system.
ASUS is one of the top brands for reliability. As far as bad reviews, you will find plenty of bad ones for every single brand and model out there.

Most people that have issues want to complain and tell others never to buy X brand, while those without you never hear from. As long as you keep the system clean, don't use it on pillows and such that can block vents and surround the system, the ROG models should be as reliable as any other gaming grade system.

Solution