To connect a blu ray with a converter box and antenna

U need a converter box to connect whatever BluRay OUT to TV in, available to you, and since you are downgrading the resolution, the image will look bad for the most part, but if you insist on reviving such old TV, it is what it is.

Somebody recently posted a 55" 4K TV for usd$200+ FYI, but of course I have no idea where you posting from.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 4
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 8
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 6
C Streaming Video & TVs 5
Similar threads
I connected DVD w/ red/green/blue cable to converter box to samsung smart tv via HDMI cable, picture quality terrible. No tru
How to connect PS4 Pro to normal monitor with VGA.
how to connect a black web video converter to a sansui tv
Solved! How can I connect a cable to a DVD with out a converter box
how to connect vcr dtv converter to projecting monito th
I am using hdmi converter to connect my dell laptop. It does not show any hdmi optionin sound system
I have a old LG tv and I have the HDMI to RCA converter I connected everything is ok but on which option should I do AV O
Firestick connection to HDMI 1.1
Can i connect my older model flat screet to my phone with hdmi but i got hdmi hooked up to my cable converter box to tv
Connecting PS4 to a non HDMI panasonic plasma tv th-50 pv 30 using HDMI to Scart converter
Daewoo tv 2001 connecting a converter box and clear tv
How to connect Panasonic Viera 58DX802B to a NAD amplifier with only analogue (RCA, red, white) input?
is there such a thing as hdmi converters to connect "smart" technology to old technics stereo receivers
J5 converter model jda213 when connected to HDMI 1 says no connection found.
i recently bought a tft monitor screen, a free to air box which i connect to my screen using the Hdmi to Vga converter, but th
Connecting soundbar to tv
Coaxil broke on vivio tv I have digital TV converter and recorder plus amplified antenna how do I connect them to show local
How do I connect my Samsung H6500 to my analog Audiolab 8000S AMP ? Which cable do I need to buy ? I know I'll need a converte
Connect tv to wifi with hdmi2av rca converter
How do I connect/convert my antenna (Mohu Leaf) via HDMI cables to my TV?

ASK THE COMMUNITY