to know how to connect optical audio output to coaxial input

mothi12

Estimable
Dec 18, 2015
hi,
I am with new sony kdl-w95c android tv .It has only digital audio output.but my home theater supports only analog/coaxial inputs.how can I connect these two ......
Help me ....please clear my doubts....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Audio 2
R Audio 1
J Audio 1
G Audio 6
C Audio 4
D Audio 1
B Audio 2
S Audio 4
A Audio 1
L Audio 2
M Audio 8
J Audio 5
K Audio 1
C Audio 6
G Audio 1
A Audio 4
T Audio 1
L Audio 1
J Audio 2
A Audio 40
Similar threads
Question How do i connect my logitech z623 speaker to my uhd tv?
Solved! help with TCL 55R617 tv with polk audio soundbar connected with optical toslink
How can i connect my samsung smart tv to my klh audio system with optical cord to get soundal
Cable box audio out analog vs. TV Optical audio out with converter to analog. Which connection to an analog pre -amp is sonica
Connecting digital audio of PC to soundbar from HDMI output to Optical input
i have my hifi connected to my tv via the headphone jack. can i get a sound bar and connect that via the Audio Optical Cable a
LG tv connect to home theater choppy noise via digital optical audio cable.
Unable to connect my PC Optical Audio out on
Optical Audio Connection Adapter
why don't my tv speakers turn off when I select the "audio out" option when using the optical cable connection between the tv
How to connect older Kenwood a/v receiver 5.1 surround sound system with no hdmi or optical audio inputs, only has RCA connect
my tv doesn't have an audio optical input but my cable box does can i connect the cable box to the tv and play the tv through
Sony smart FHD tv connect to microlab 5.1 speaker by optical audio out
how do i connect my new LG TV to my old Technics stereo. the TV has optical digital audio out and the stereo has red and white
How do I connect a Visio 2.0 Sound Bar to an LG Google TV with optical audio outputs?
Can I use RCA AV cables to connect my home theater system to my new LG LED smart tv or do I have to use Optical audio output?
how to connect analog audio input to stereo amplifier to optical output of Panasonic TC-L32C12 TV?
Optical Audio Connection to PC
connect samsung tv digital audio (optical) to creative 5.1 surround sound
How do I connect my new LG TV to my old Technics stereo? The TV has optical digital audio out and the stereo has RCA input.

ASK THE COMMUNITY