Toddler Survives Getting Hit by a Train

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The baby may have lived, but he might have a train phobia for the rest of his life. Either that or he'll become a daredevil. The bump on the head probably knocked his IQ down a bit too, so he'll be perfectly suited for the profession ;)

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
Wow...... Thats one lucky baby... The mother almost dove in after it too, poor lady probably almost died of heart failure. Its one of those moments that will last a lifetime for her. The baby is lucky enough to be to young to remember. I imagine the poor kid is now the lucky recipient of one over protective parent lol

ADM-86

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2006
[citation][nom]valcron[/nom]Being Agnostic Ill kill myself for saying this later...but this almost makes you want to believe.[/citation]
No, it only shows how little you believe in coincidences, shit happens and from time to time good shit happens , it doesn't mean that it's divine intervention.

lvlouro

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2008
[citation][nom]Kalogagatya[/nom]That being said, who the F*** designs train sidewalks that incline TOWARDS the line????[/citation]

+1
same thought exactly

G

saw this video on facebook...
Though I wonder what it has to do with hardware!

steiner666

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2008
GREAT reaction time there baby's mom. She was probably trying to off the kid intentionally and when it survived she was like "Dammit! WTF?! HOW?!!!"

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]rajaton[/nom]That must be Chuck Norris' baby[/citation]
If it was Chuck Norris' baby, the baby would have roundhouse kicked the train off the tracks.

briandr

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2008
1. why the hell is this on toms, its not tech related in any way.
2. that's why those things have brake levers on the wheels.......

fa_q2

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2008
Dammit people, Just because it is not a tech article does not mean it can't be on here. Toms rarely puts a story like this here and I am glad there is finally one happy news story I was able to read today.

G

Why do you have a photo of a train 10,500 miles away in England to illustrate this story? The baby definitely didn't fall under that one.

rockstone1

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2007
"The young infant was rushed to a nearby childrens hospital. The miracle Australian baby was discharged soon after. His mother was also taken to hospital suffering shock."

shoota

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]cookoy[/nom]A miraculous story! Tech or no tech, i'll read it. Glad the baby is ok. The mother should be more careful next time. No need to bash her for the lapse in judgment. Must be a horrible experience she went through watching the train dragged the stroller 30 meters.[/citation]

Alot of us do believe. God has his hand over that baby.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
I am glad Toms does from time to time publish some articles that people are better knowing about than not knowing. If you read/heard/watched it elsewhere, it's not like the title is misleading or anything to attract more hits, you just don't click it and read the next piece of news. Well, this article is ok, some need to be either of more importance or 'with a bluetooth integrated' :p. Still, I read the article despite knowing the story from word of mouth at work, just because I respect Toms and it's readers for most of their opinions and wanted to read Supermen jokes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS