Tom’s Guide Flashlight Giveaway

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
I collect flashlights. Some are antiques; my oldest one is from 1912 and would probably work if I cobbled together a battery for it (original type is long obsolete); the oldest WORKING one is from 1923. I'd love to win this one to add to my collection. If not already LED, I could always get a LED replacement for its bulb.

thorimmortal

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
Discriminated against once again, sigh..... I like toms, and I really like flashlights, but I despise facebook! No purchase necessary, except for that whole loosing your soul to facebook thing. Sorry TG you keep your flashlight and I will keep my soul. :D

G

whoopee...a flashlight that probably won't include battery and not even LED. If you're geeky, get an LED flashlight!!!

chrisv815

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2006
5 really? You guys have how many readers and all you big spenders can come up with is 5 flashlights? Last time I signed up with you on facebook it took forever to get your stupid posts off my page, and that was for a chance at something I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS