G

My Toshiba computer shutdown itself randomly when i use ac power adapter but use only battery wouldn't have this problem. Can someone help me on this issue:cry:

G

I alraedy borrow my friend AC power adaptor with similar output but the problem still existed. Check voltage is about 19.45 ~19.50V. However, I used safe mode with adapter is no problem at all. I highly suspect is motherboard. Any ideas what's wrong with my laptop?

It could very well be hardware related. One trick that I've seen is to create a new power profile, i.e. right click on the battery icon in the system tray. Sometimes this will refresh the power system. If that doesn't work, it could also be the battery. How old is the battery? Basically, I'm trying to rule everything out before we jump to conclusions about it being something like the motherboard, which as you know is basically the end of the laptop.

G

My Toshiba A200 shuts off problem is happen when AC power adapter with battery or without battery. However, battery without AC power adapter is all right. Can it is be Toshiba BIOS setting problem ? Where could I see my Toshiba BIOS setting ? How can I get the correct BIOS setting ?